Monday, October 25, 2010

Amazing Jesus Conference 2010!!! :-D

Saturday evening meeting with Brad Hawkes preaching

Amazing worship!!!

Looking back over this last weekend, I am so thankful to God and proud over our team that made this conference happen. The conference turned out to be really amazing and God really showed up and touched the youths, and stirred them up to reach out to the schools and their society. I really pray that what has been planted in the hearts of people this conference, would begin to take shape and grow into the fullness of what God has in store for them!
The worship was just so amazing, especially on Saturday evening, something really took place in the spiritual sphere, and Heaven was open... Praise God!!! :-D

As for me, I spent alot of time in the cafeteria working alongside my team, and I must say that I was so happy and thankful to see how everyone was so eager to serve and they served with a joyful heart! :-D To see all the volunteers for the conference doing such a fantastic job was just amazing... I am so thankful to God! It is so great to serve the King of the Universe, whom I am also priviledged to call my Heavenly Father! Live with Jesus is wonderful and so satisfying! :-D

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Wow! The pictures looks very good, you guys have really been working on this! That´s awesome! Thanks for sharing Jenny, and see you in two weeks at our Youth-conference here in Uppsala :D Going from glory to glory! Working for the Kingdom! It´s so worth it! Be blessed <3