Sunday, October 10, 2010

Still a few glimps from the Summer 2010

Here comes a few more pictures from the summer :-) I had the priviledge of having my dear friend Liina for a visit in Finland for one week. It was such a great time! :-) Also I had some great time meeting and catching up with my dear bibleschool friend and dear sister Debbie-Ann Bax, who was visiting Finland with her husband for a month. They did a tour and ministring here around in Finland. So that was so amazing and great to catch up with them! :-) I also got to hear Reinhard Bonnke preaching in Seinäjoki, which was really cool :-) And also had an amazing time at the Teittinen´s family in Vasa, and with my friends and housemates. :-) Also some time with family and a class- reunion. And all of this was in the timespan of the last 4 weeks of my summer break! Not to mention that I worked 5 times a week as well, which wasn´t that bad either! :-D

On the boat on the way to Finland! :-D
Trying to stay awake!!! :-D




Time for pizza on the balcony! :-)
My dear sister Hanna!! :-)

View from my sister´s old apartment in Helsinki :-)
Charlie´s Angels... one angel missing... :-/



A nice walk in beautiful Vasa!
Kris and Liina going wild! :-D
Liina and I :-)
Liina, me and Kris
Me, Susanna and Kris



Kris, Liina and Susanna
Junior high class reunion (only part of the class showed up)

Mom and dad :-)
Liina and I :-)



Me and my dog :-)
Liina in a park in Borgå
Sunny breakfast
Dad taking Liina for an mc-ride!!! :-)


Me, mom and Liina :-)

Gran´ma´s b-day! :-)



Liina and I

Liina :-)
Me in Helsinki
Helsinki
My precious house mate (for 2 weeks) Pernilla :-)
Debbie-Ann having worship seminar... REALLY GOOD STUFF!!! :-D

Debbie-Ann preaching at Sion in Vasa :-)
Debbie-Ann and Sloan Bax!!! Wonderful couple! :-D
Supper with the girls: Pernilla, Malin and Anna :-)

Autumn on the way...
Sabbath dinner at Teittinen´s in Vasa!
Sunset in Vasa!!! :-D
Reinhard Bonnke preaching
Reinhard Bonnke meeting in Seinäjoki
Pancake party with the girls!!!
Carolina and Pernilla!!! :-D
Back at my parent´s place after the summer in Vasa... I had a little bit of stuff...

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Oh, so good to see you and Liina happy and rested in summer!! Just wish you both to live at rest every day of your life, glorifying God with that!! :)